Hope & Help (H&H) is a non-governmental organization established by a group of enthusiastic physicians and psychologists in 1998. The Board members of the H&H are proficient physicians, psychologists, teachers, and sociologists.
The H&H is a registered public and non-profit charity organization which acts thanks to voluntary participation of its members and associates.
To promote improvement and protection of health of the population through the implementation of healthcare and social programs.
To promote improvement and protection of sexual, reproductive and mental health of Republic of Armenia population through public awareness raising and training activities. Beneficiaries of the NGO are the youth, women, orphans, homeless, physically disabled, etc.
To promote youth participation in the process of formation of civil society.
To involve youth into civil society organizations activities.
Raising public awareness on infectious, sexually transmitted diseases and AIDS
- Moral, psychological, financial support and medical advice to the victims of STDs and AIDS,
- Improvement of the professional skills of health care and educational institutions' staff,
- Support of the ones, who remained out of public concern / commercial sex workers, homeless people/ ,
- Assistance in conduction of scientific researches on medical, social and psychological issues in the field of sexually transmitted diseases, AIDs and reproductive health care.
Assistance to the victims of human trafficking.
- Raising public awareness on trafficking in persons issues,
- Socio-psychological and legal counseling of the victims of trafficking, accompaniment to the medical institutions, social service agencies, court. Police station and Investigative Committee,
- Temporary shelter assistance to the VoTs,
- Identification and assistance to the VoTs through help-line service.
Implementation of Youth Work.
- Youth awareness raising on human trafficking, hate speech, bulling/ cyber-bulling, safe Internet behavior, human rights and labor rights, as well as prevention of violence.
The NGO works in the following directions:
2. HIV/AIDS Harm Reduction among Adolescent, Youth, Public at Large, High Risk Groups - Women, Female Sex Workers (FSW).
3. Prevention of Trafficking, Support for Victims of Trafficking and Social Rehabilitation
4. Voluntary repatriation and humanitarian reintegration of migrants and refugees
5. Youth Exchange Program
| Recently published informational materials by NGO
1. "We will help You" leaflet which is advertising NGO's Help line (Funded by EC)
2. "State assistance to persons who are in difficult life situation" (Funded by EC)
3. "How reduce the possibility to become a victim of trafficking" (Funded by US Government)